Returns & Exchanges
- If you are dissatisfied with your order, for any reason, you can return your item(s) for a prompt refund or exchange. To begin the return process, please contact Serola by phone at +31 (0) 548 659 071 or by email at email@example.com. Returns are not accepted without an authorization number.
- Refunds are only accepted within 30 days from the delivery date of your order.
- The full refund will be issued only if the merchandise is in “unused” condition. Shipping is non-refundable for returns unless the item is deemed defective (see defective products below). If there is any sign of usage, wear or marks, a restocking fee will be applied depending as follows:
- Sacroiliac Belt: €7.00
- Gel Arc Elbow Brace: €5.00
- Inflatable Pelvic Blocks: €8.00
- Serola Belt Extender: €2.00
- The method in which the product was purchased will be the method used for any return and refund.
- In instances where an exchange for a different size is needed, please contact Serola by phone at +31 (0) 548 659 071 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an authorization number. Exchanges sent without an authorization number will not be accepted. The product must be in unused and undamaged condition to qualify for an exchange and is subject to inspection by Serola upon receipt. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs relating to the exchange.
Incorrect quantities or shipment in addition to damaged items:
- Contact Serola by phone at +31 (0) 548 659 071 or by email at email@example.com to give notification of the incorrect shipment or damage. A shipment to correct the order will be sent as soon as possible including a return label for any items received in error.
- The items shipped incorrectly are required to be returned to Serola within fifteen (15) business days to avoid being charged for the items.
- All products are warranted against manufacturer’s defects for one hundred eighty (180) days from receipt of the order. Serola will repair, replace, or refund sales price upon its discretion.
- Manufacturer’s defective products are replaced free of charge and shipping cost.
- To report defective products, contact Serola by phone at +31 (0) 548 659 071 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. At that time, an authorization number will be assigned, and a return label will be sent via email for the defective product.
- In any instance requiring the recall of any Serola Product or packaging, Serola shall coordinate the immediate cessation of sale and distribution of the recalled product. If necessary, Serola shall coordinate the reacquisition of applicable Serola Products from purchasers at Serola’s cost.